Friday, June 12, 2009

lifeless#

draw by me using my right hand (in comp mah)
i put friggin' lotx of effort in this picture ^___^




things i learned in this 2weeks



i love MCD burger
I love burger king
i love carls's junior's burger ^_____^


i love J co doughnut
i love big apple doughnut
i love krispy kreme doughnut ^____^



the burger is as huge as my face :O .. but i manage to finish it in few second ! :O
it's friggin' sedap , k ?
sedap sedap :D



muahahahaha. my long-awaits thingy has arrived :)
yes , fake eyelash . sorry , i have this weird obbesion for it :0
i only wear it 1 side for .. er.. iono. for fun , perhaps >D



paiseh for my ugly.weird.retarded looking face :D
focus on the lashes , do u mind ?
haha. okay . i paused my anime to blog , and now i'm going to continue .




ciel cosplayer(my fav) ;D

kuroshitsuji / black butler cosplay - ciel phantomhive 03



kuroshitsuji / black butler cosplay - ciel phantomhive 02

okok.
back to anime.

goodbye ,

No comments:

Post a Comment