Saturday, February 20, 2010

gomen-nasai#

im here all ready to go pauhwa 's house ..
when i opened my door .. my mum told me that dad left me and went to work already . FML ._.
and yeah , raymond offer a ride but obviously my mum don't let .
and now .. pau hwa is mad at me for "ffk-ing"
:(



sad face to the maxx~
:( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( : ( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( : ( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :(


>:(


sorrrrrrrrrrrry~ :(

No comments:

Post a Comment