Friday, July 2, 2010

I wanna be The Sorcerer’s Apprentice



i'm abit weird and i could spend the whole day dreaming about magic & how would i use my magic powerr (=

i really hope that Nicholas Cage will recruits me as his Apprentice.


i want him to teach me the art and science of magic :)


i wanna be the sorcerer's apprentice because i want to fly around like a bird , throw fireballs at people i hate ( hehe) , freeze my school discipline teacher because she nags too much , throw thunder bolts at annoying people , turn myself into rubber so i can expand & shrink ( :D ) , bring unicorns/dinosaur back to life & become my pet , create a secret door to go hell & heaven , summon liger ( lion and tiger hyrid) , being able to read people 's mind , predict the future , stop the time , brings animes / manga characters alive , have illusion power being able to do stuff that normal human cant do and least but not last , summon dinosaur to chase after Nuffnang if they dont give me the ticket to watch the sorcerer's apprentice 2days before its release date !



RAWRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR


now , give me tickets to watch The sorcerer's apprentice 
ORELSE i'll ask my unicorns to shit on you :P

poster



it looks like its gonna be a really nice movie  !!







3 comments:

  1. Mmmm....this is interesting. Good luck on your win!

    Oh, I've just revamped Luxury Indulgence. Pop over when u've time & let me noe ur views. Have a good weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nicholas cage a sorcerer? looks weird la, he doesnt have that look..

    Ted
    http://teddystudent.blogspot.com
    http://concedis.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete