Friday, July 16, 2010

my sexy free cd has arrived




my sexy free CD is here !!

LOL JK 
i went to the office located at solaris dutamas to collect it myself 
awesome place , full with awesome cds :D



wanna see my sexy free CDs ? :D
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
*JENG JENG JENG*


2pm & brian joo :)
told you dy lorh , sexy max !!




muahahahah ,
i took the last 2pm cd !! :D
be jealous :)









gosh , look how happie i am ! :)

HAH.
thanks to this post  , i'm a happier person nao !
for those who didn't blog about it ,

IN YOUR FACE :)
BE JEALOUS !

LOL JK LOL JK :)




THANKS SONY MUSIC MALAYSIA 


6 comments:

  1. i got my two CD's too, but my friend who lives in KL (jen, yeah that same jen who hosted the contest) who picked it up for me is listening to them first, haha.

    ReplyDelete
  2. >kok sen w4i : wow :P awesome XD haha

    ReplyDelete
  3. WOW damn sexy i must say and the office looks so cool :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. Caryne a.k.a. F-I-S-HJuly 16, 2010 at 10:54 AM

    2PM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! *FAINT!*

    ReplyDelete
  5. HAHA, I got their new EP album Dont Stop Cant Stop. I think when i took the cd, I saw that 2PM 01:59PM album on the table and I really want to touch it! HAHA. http://orderfromthequeen.blogspot.com/2010/07/here-what-i-want.html

    ReplyDelete
  6. oh...you got that cds!!!!! good one...

    ReplyDelete