Friday, October 15, 2010

vivi-fied my table


scare you with my picture first LOL

sorry for being absent for 1month + ,
well , im back now :)  PMR FREEE YAY 8D

so right after pmr , i decided to change the image of my table ;

this is before ; sorry i know its messy :P
PMR mahhhh , cannot blame me

wipe clean x100 , then tear out vivi mag page :)

cut those clothes out & arrange them according to what u desire lol.


then stick stick stick :P 





tadaaaaa ,
its done (:


not bad right ?  :)

you should try it too :D
but my mum say looks like table cloth roflmao ;P



p/s : changed bloglayout , nice ? :)

2 comments:

  1. wow so creative! how long does it take you to finish everything? :D

    P/S: I think I like the previous header better (:

    ReplyDelete
  2. nice but kinda confusing when u find ur stuff on the table...

    ReplyDelete