Monday, August 3, 2009

HAPPIE BDAY!

HAPPIE BIRTHDAY MEEE :D , SAM WORTHINGTON && two of my dad's customer :D :D

we are darn proud been born on 2/8 , k ? *grins*

http://thepaintedman.brookiellen.com/wp-content/uploads/2009/05/terminator_sam.jpg
(my MOST recent picture lah k ? D.O.N.T laugh cuz i didn't edit >:D )

thankxz for wishing me :
Joel tan , Joanna , Zhenwei , William , ZhiZheng , KaSeng Chan , Vincet Tan , Jien Yoong , Lim Jia Wei , Eng Sit Yang , JoJinn , Angel Junsu , Ramli Ali , Carina Chew , Pei Ru Tan , Felix Chee(for.the.cake.in.fb) , HueyYi , Ridhwan Sharaf , Sarah Tan , Ivan , Rachel Tai , Hanna Halid , Eugene Ng , Shamirul & gang , Ahmad ridhwan , Weisim , Kenneth , Aimunni , Huisann Bibi , Judan , Wilson ETC .
sorry lah , lazy type :P hehehe XDXD

those who wishes me thru sms ^^


joel tan - CARMEN ! happy birthday :D sorry , wanted to wish you at 12 ! but Dad scolding me to sleep :-( im sorry ! but have a great birthday ya!:D *POKE*:)


Joanna ash - Oi women , happy birthday ;D HAPPY GROWING OLD :D


Zhenwei - Happy b'day carmen if you'r still awake O:

haha.

PICTURE SPAMing below :D
view with your Own Risk ;P

me with glasses :P
HOMG , thx Zhenwei for zhen2 :D he loves to pose with my tissue-cover-lamb2 :D
yesterday's picture after a tired night O:
my cake :P
yesterday de me :D

ZHEN2 wants to suicide O:
last month :D




i still <3<3 sushi , do i ? *grins*
Dinner @ one noodle :D
Shu umera (crap , i forgot my own brush's code)

No comments:

Post a Comment