Saturday, February 14, 2009

rimbun dahan


yesterday i went to rimbun dahan to the 14th residency exhibition :D
because my dad is invited ;D


Lauren black 's art was amazing .. all is about plants , nature .. very mind-relaxing :P
Megan keating 's art was indeed eye-catching , full of creativity .
least but not last ;
Justin lim 's art was AWESOME ! very modern-minded , very artistic :D

their art inspired me ..
:D :D it's my pleasure to meet them ^^

hijas kasturi 's house is hUgE !! it's more like a home stated rather than a house . lol
went to check out his HERBS GARDEN , COLLECTION OF All THOSE ClASSiC CAR , ART GALLERY(ofcourse) .. etc etc

there got tons of hot orang putih .. but sadly i go there for the art not the dude
heh . seriously .

sorry la . no picture cuz' my phone rosak + im busy menikmati the art no time to snap snap^^
it's the best place i've ever been.
mind be going there again next saturday . haha.

edited on 11.28 ;
O-o im online ? lol.
alright alright . tell you the truth la.
cuz i have done my homework mah . wanna give myself a reward ^^


p/s i wonder whos that perasan dude who thinks im writing bout her/him ..roflmao

No comments:

Post a Comment