Wednesday, July 29, 2009

jengjengjeng#

... dad bought me a new dog..
YES , he is so friggin' huge O_O
his name is .. KURO-INU ^^



sorry YIYI for camwhoring in your phone the most . sorry lah , i can't help it when i see phonee :D
the bugs-bunny look-alike :D :D am.i.right?
my lips looks sooo pink :D :D
& hueyyi looks pwetty :D
lickxz the project like a lollipopxz :P
kiss the project like a... (insert-thing-here) LOL
the HOMG look .. looks something like that --> O_O
point at the project like a..... pointer? no idea lahhh :P

rajin mee & aimuni :D
i look fat , i know :/
carmlaugh ; rockon , huisann ; smexy pose , hueyyismile ; er..holding the cam? ^^
hannacrazy ; carmlaugh & hueyyismile :D
end of post . byebye

oh , btw.
i lie . bout the "my dad bought me a dog , and his name is kuro-inu"
hahaxz. can't blame me . im just tooo bored ( : ( : (:


----

OMGGGGGG.
i felt so sorry for you , kitten .
D:
R.I.P zhenWEI's kitten ) : ):

hope you go heaven && meet all your neko-siblings ^^

No comments:

Post a Comment