Friday, September 4, 2009

paiseh day#

last minute , i decided to go singk with gang xD
and Yeah , we ALL didnt bring clothes to change .......
SO , we had to run here and there to find Cheap clothes to buy :P
i darn friggin' regret to buy that lilzx miss sunshine tee lah :(
anyway ,
we couldn't find any cheaps shorts/pants =.=
minimun 30buck weih (=.=)
Lolxz , and you know ......
WE......



LOl.
yeah.
GHEY ! D:
{ do tell me that you couldn't view/see/tengok teh image above}
everyone was staring at us  :(
oh well , K wasn't as high as that day tho .
hmmm x)
looking forward to tmr x)
*hoping that i could find a reasonable excuse to make my mom fetch me there to Oneutama alone*
yes , unlike all of you *envy* *envy* my mom is strict lolxz :D
p/s ; i told her i wanted to go sann's house to do project :(
waa~ i wanna die izit ? :/
haihyor ,
my brain bursted liao lah .
wait , or maybe i can...go sann's house first D:
THINGS THAT CRACKED MY BRAIN
1) how to convict mom to let me sleepover ?
2) how to find excuse to go oneutama ?
3) how to convict mom to gimme some $$$ XD ?
HELP!~
Lolxz.

No comments:

Post a Comment