Thursday, July 17, 2008

suicide

I'm often silent when I am screaming inside.
some ppl try to understand me , but they wont understand how it's feel like living in the darkness .
what's the points of screaming ? no1 listening anyway ?
my scares have the power to reminds me bout the past tat it's real.
Sometimes it hurts more to smile in front of everyone, then to cry all alone.
the pain is there to remind me tat i 'm still alive , have to keep trying to escape from the darkness.
it's funny when u can get use to the pain n tears .
You say I'm always happy, and that I'm good at what I do, but what you'll never realize is, I'm damn gud at acting too.:]
I don't know wat I want in life. I don't know what I want right now. All I know is that I'm hurting so much inside that it's eating me, and one day, there won't be any of me left .
You look at me and think, 'she's so happy' but there's so much behind this little smile that you will never know.
sometimes i wish i were laying on the bed at night , then wake up in the emergency room and hear the doctor said ' sry , she cant make it '.
I cry then I cut, then I cry again, it never ends , only u can stop it .
scares are pretty tattoo and with pretty stories.

Let the blood run down my arms and try to tell me everything's okay .


No comments:

Post a Comment