Tuesday, January 6, 2009

second dayy..

now im starting to like math :D
so rare !
B.M rocks btw , my karangan almost done .
tmr got pjk :O

i hate making theme , cause everytime when i'm editing it . it lagg so i have to re-do it again

:D gaspard ulliel 's interview , gaspard ulliel 's theme , gaspard ulliel's wallpaper , gaspard ulliel 's screensaver

:O addiction kills

alright , i lie
not so addicted to him

---

why do i feel empty , depressed ?
who knows ? sighh.
i cry almost everyday , staring at the sky ..
listening to classical music ...
parents thinks i wanna suicide for on the gas for2hours.
only gas no fire . which can cost a BIGG explosion that KILLS .
roflmao , if i on the gas stove to cook something .. i 'm already dead now :X
my parents forced me to smell the gas ... they scolded me ..
they blamed me for things i didnt do .
they even halau me out from the house when it' s midnight (& i dont know why)..they dont care much whether did i kena kidnap .
they dont care about my studys , they just care bout the final result .
.....
no one cares bout me .
no ONE ! what they care is good result ..

sry for my emo -ness

No comments:

Post a Comment