Monday, May 3, 2010

bitching & ranting .. like a dragon

BITCHING is something i don't do often in greenteacarm.bs.com.


even tho someone hurt me really bad , i just keep it inside my heart because i know...

1) people come to greenteacarm.bs.com to READ but not LISTEN to my rants & bitching.
2) i dont want to write bad about people's name . it makes me feels sooo .EVIL !!
3) i really dont like it when people come to my blog to feels SAD or even CRY.
4) just imagine u read about someone write bad bout you blablabla ,, how will u feel ?
5) i dont want to be famous writing shyt about other people. they have feelings, so do i.

.....................................









 .
.
.
.
OKlah, MAYBE my readers would like to see me ranting/bitching...
SHOW U LA, my superrrrrrr evil side x)
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.





wtffff ;D


ANOTHER REASON WHY I DUN RANT/BITCH often ... is because...
.
.
.


dmsjdsd.jpg picture by kawaii_lolipop

it will make my whiskers/moustache grow !!!! like a dragon mah . lol watthegreen :D




:D 

hahahahaha !!! so wadda think ?
my evil side okay mah ? :P






6 comments:

  1. lol..i didnt know dragon got whiskers..lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. A secret to a good blog is "Write like no one is reading" ;) thats what "I" read but since you dont like to talk bad about people...Its a good thing too ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. >ohmywtf : LOL .got 1 show i watch got mah :D :D



    >"I" : haha :D but erm, i HATE it when ppl write bad stuff bout me .. :/ so yeah...

    ReplyDelete
  4. nice! you have BBQ-ed me until my face become black... :P

    ReplyDelete
  5. >Voon : thanks ^__^

    >wooi kit : hahaha :D NICE :D nomnomnom*

    ReplyDelete