Friday, May 14, 2010

What do u think of people who photoshop their pics ?

famous blogger like xiaxue & cheesie , they all photoshop their pictures . every SINGLE picture before publish into web.






SO , what do you think of people who photoshop their pictures ? is it a crime attempting to look good ?


MAKEUP for girls is like wearing a mask covering all your shitty black circles/un-even skin tone blablabla.
but , how about photoshop ? it's just something u do to make pictures looks nicer mah :D
.
.
.
.
.

.
im gonna show you my super awesome photoshop skill.
.
.
.
honestly i really dont want to publish it :/
.
.
.
.
but watever lah ..
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
....

no comment right ?
do i look THATTTTT diffrent o_o

5 comments:

  1. The eye part is creepy after photoshop. =X

    ReplyDelete
  2. U look like u have Ju-ON eye ;) Natural is da best!

    ReplyDelete
  3. >jonshea : haha :D lol


    >"I" : haha :D yeah i guess :P

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yup eyes a bit too much. I learn photoshop but I can't be bothered to photoshop my pictures except when I'm processing my photographs.

    Imagine the headache of trying to change all the things I don't like about myself. By the time I'm done PS-ing my photos I'll be a hundred!

    ReplyDelete