Tuesday, May 18, 2010

FML . really FML !!

#1 , i was studying maths .. laying on my bed & its raining outside ... and the next thing i knew , i was asleep !!!!!!!!  -.-

#2 , im half deaf :/ while bathing yesterday , the water went in my ears and never came out . FML

#3 ,  i pour some milk out + honeystar .. getting ready to enjoy my sweet max dinner. ....
once i put it in my mouth , the sourness of the milk thundershock my tongue ! disgusting shyt :/ ewwwwwwwwwwww FML -.-


.
.
.
.
.
.
.
AND I'M GONNA BLOG ABOUT IT :D
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.



your first reaction will be...
FML , that isn't honeystar ! that is drawingstar !! :O

because im too lazy to snap pictures and i look pretty screwed up right nao..
so photoshop honeystar will do :D :D :D LOL


ok ok ok , you see , HONEY STAR !!

.
.
 at first i thought my tongue got problem because i always imagine myself doing tongue piercing LOL
so i thought maybe my tastebud die already . imagine too much LOL

but the sourness of the spoiled milk thundershock my tonge kao kao :/



EWWWWWWWWWWWWW 


Disgusting shyt max.



so ,
i went to the kitchen .. pour away all the spoiled milk & left the "soaked-in-spoiled-milk" honeystar..

WHY ?

because it looks too cute :/

AND . I . ATE . IT . 


congratulation greenteacarm ,
thankyou for enjoying the superb tasty honeystar :)
you've just won a free stomachache tomorrow !
please enjoy yourself to the max (:
- evil honeystar 




 NO , it was photoshopped ;D
dont judge a box by its cover !!
its actually damn evil once its been soaked in spoiled milk LOL




16 comments:

  1. I miss honeystar. Will go buy tomorrow.

    I remember I always eat koko crunch too...hmm...

    but i'd prefer eat with chilled chocolate milk.

    woooooot!

    ReplyDelete
  2. lol..the way u eating the honeystar is as if ur seducing someone...:-P

    ReplyDelete
  3. >ohmywtf : LOLLOL HAHAHA XD
    maybe your mind too sick d x) hahaha

    ReplyDelete
  4. im honeystars fan!! wallaaawehh it taste good!

    ReplyDelete
  5. >lukey : haha :D go buy lo :D dam cheap only :)

    >si lampu : haha yeah :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. OMG, I experienced the same thing before! Except not Honey Stars la. The tasting expired milk part, holy shit, damn EW man. After spitting it out, it still left that yucky taste that made me wanna puke. Worst experience EVER.

    ReplyDelete
  7. The biggest fans of honeystar!

    ReplyDelete
  8. >nicole : exactly !! :D :D :D

    >kenzo : haha same here !! ^^

    ReplyDelete
  9. hihi .... u got a nice blog ..... :D

    ReplyDelete
  10. hahaha..i could feel how you throw out the milk and like rinsing your tongue..ahaha

    ReplyDelete
  11. wah, you dare dare eat ah, keng!

    ReplyDelete
  12. >azham : haha lOL
    yeah sure :D nice to meet u (=

    >jack ng : thanks ^^

    >jonshea : exactly :)

    >HEMY : haha i know right ? damn disgusting lol.

    >araleling : yeah , too cute d mah :D i very geng 1 :) hehehe

    ReplyDelete
  13. Hahahhaa. couldn't you smell how the milk was fermented when you poured it in? :D

    ReplyDelete