Wednesday, August 11, 2010

Fighting Umbrella Corporation

File:Alice 57.jpg

My name is Alice. And I remember everything


and no , i did not dropped into a rabbit hole.

but instead , 
i fall into a deadly umbrella , named umbrella corporation

there were no escape at all , so .. i had to defend all the zombie in order to survive ..

that place was filled with zombies etc.

i used to scared of them , but now i had overcome my fear....
File:500x reafterlife4.jpg
now mr.zombie please lose some weight first so you could move faster & better x))

SO TO DEFEAT THEM ,

i just needa use this

bb gun but with anti-zombie bullet :PP

cuz I AM ALICE , the smart & smexyy one ...
i wont be like claire to go bare-handed one-on-one with Executioner.
File:Luv lift us up.jpg


.
.
.
.


*BAM BAM BAM*


to defeat the evil umbrella corporation ,
i'll use all the zombie to fight it back lol.
it's called the beauty of betrayal :))


So yeah , hope nuffnang will give me tix to watch resident evil , after life
or else i ask my cute zombie to betray them too :)


they are Walking to nuffnang office lOL

No comments:

Post a Comment