Thursday, August 5, 2010

MY BIRTHDAY


was suppouse to post this like 2days ago ? 
but nah , nevermind lol blame my laziness :p

Since nobody's celebrating it with me ,
i have to be a loner & celebrate/camwhore myself lol :/







had delicious red velvet cake from just heavenly 


thankyou hueyyi smile for the chocolate 

and ,

Edwin CK actually make a video for me :)) thankieww 



and many thankiew to people who wish me in facebook 














and many thankieww to people who wish me in twiitter :))


thankiew beaniewhut for creating a trend in twiiter , #carmceebday 

blablabla.

its just like another day ...

END .


6 comments:

  1. Hey gorgeous, Happy Belated birthday to you :) Next year make sure you call me for the celebration ya?

    ReplyDelete
  2. >jfook : haha thankiew :))

    >julie : thankieww :D

    >thristhan : suree :))

    ReplyDelete
  3. wah! u are blessed and loved! =D
    hope it's not too late
    hhappy belated birthday! well, it is late. haha

    ReplyDelete
  4. =) nais! happy belated birthday girl!

    ReplyDelete