Sunday, October 26, 2008

hello ! shall blog bout today .
being busy with finals , charity and stuff .. man , im BUSY xD
O.O i shall sleep now , but i have to continue blogging right , right ??? :D
recently , my brain is full of WORDS .
been baca-ing penulisan , pemahaman buku rujukan to improve my b.m and MAKE SURE I SCORE AN 'A' FOR IT (:

tomorrow is deepavalii xD


well , HAPPY DEEPAVALIII .
let the light shine your day.
may all the darkness turned into light.
may all the dreams turned into reality.
may all the wishes come true.
least but not last ;
may all human achieve good result for their finals .

tomorrow im going to god-know-where to pray for my good result (:

let the light shine away all ur stress-ness , panic-ness and stuff (:

*shine the person whos reading this*

may deepavali brings you goodluck .

O.O why am i writing soooo much bout deepavali ?
ahaaha , maybe because deepavali is near my finals ?

anyways , if you wanna release stress , go hear this song 'kokia-tenshi' .. it took my breathe , stress ,panic , pain... away ..

the song totally changed my life . although it's just an normal song , but it's full of meaning .

No comments:

Post a Comment