Monday, October 6, 2008

HEYA PPL

school was fine.
yeah , i dono what to blog about (:
gonna do a tags xD


RULES:
Each player of this game starts off with 15 weird things/habits/little known facts about yourself. People who get tagged need to write a blog of their own 15 weird habits/things/little known facts as well as state this rule clearly. At the end, you need to choose 10 people to be tagged and list their names. No TAG backs!

1. im always sleepy during chinese periods o_o (coz , it's boring )

2.i love CANDY , but i have to cut down on eating them .

3.im extremely lazyyyy , but am gonna study hard for final exam (:

4. i always stayed up till late night ( one reason - online xD )

5. i sing and dance when im shower-ing xD ( haha , paiseh)

6. cant live without my awesome frenz (:

7. I daydream way too much.

8. i bathed three times a dayy ( 1) morning , (2) afternoon , (3) night (:

9. love twilight XD , love to hangout with frenz

10. I'm afraid of the dark, but I think horror movies are awesome. xDXD

11.i'm afraid of insect ... my worst fear was LIPAS ..

12. i cried often , and dont ask why xD

13. i hate my teeth :B

14. im VERY Random ... haha .

15. loves to sms/chat/talk and wtv human do :D
I Tag:
jo
han
men
da

Ego Box

No comments:

Post a Comment