Sunday, March 21, 2010

ADDICTED (=

im easily addicted / attach to stuff (;

monday - blogshopping ; in the end blogshop til 4am :D

tuesday - gmarket (korean ebay) !

wednesday - 7inch heels

thursday - LG Lollipop

friday - DSLR !! O_O

saturday - straight hair ( roflmao , tht's why i said i hate my hair)

Sunday (a.k.a Today~) - Curly hair & straight eyebrow (ulzzangs mah )




BUT , my all-time favourite is...

.
.
.
.
.
.

.
.
.
.
.
.
COOKIE CRISP



okay i tell u , its madly sexy & tasty okay !! :D

really ,

u see , even my froggie also kena "seduced" by the sexiness of it :D


when bathing i also come out just to have a bite of my madly sexy cookies crisp !!


okay i really really realllly love it :D

(i know i look suck but who cares ? concentrate on my cookie crisp kthx)


& summore its so madly cute 1 lorh :D

it's shaped like a cookie but madly small tiny-size version !! (:


this is not a ad . i'm afraid i'm really attached to my cookie crisp T^T

just hoping tht i wont gain weight :D






No comments:

Post a Comment