Saturday, March 6, 2010

So cute the lollipop but cannot eat 1 T____T

Around last year i guess , when bigbang,2NE1 & F(x) released a song called "lollipop" ,

its a CF for this cutesy thing .. .. and i fell in love with it at the first sight ,

its like so OMGWTFBBQ kawaii (!!)



you see , so cute till can camwhore with me 1 :D


Can help me censored my pants summore LOL!



Can grow on my head summore . COOL LEH ?!


hahah. just kidding .. what i'm really gonna talk about is..

LG Lollipop GD580


SO OMGWTFBBQ CUTESY KAWAII LEH !

THIS lollipop so awesome/cool leh , can send sms , call , listen to music 1 && alot more

.. unlike other lollipop can suck only .T____T



BUT , i cant buy this phone because my parents say i can't buy a new phone

unless my phone spoil.. BUT ah , even spoil , i also needa pay half price of it leh T____T


SIGHHH x1000 ;

imma still waiting for some1 to sponsor me 1 but obviously no1 would T____T

i hate to use " FML" but this 1 really FML x100000000 lah .







So watcha' waiting for ? go go go buy this cutesy phone at any mobile phone shop &

remember to blog bout it to make me jealous .



k thx , needa continue emo nao :(

No comments:

Post a Comment