Tuesday, March 2, 2010

impersonating me #

How would u feel if some1 impersonating you in facebook ?

i mean like , SHE took your picture & drew some shit on it & keep posting

crappy status like " i love to call meself a slut i dont know why orhhh "

oh well , F it -.-

from this to this

okay , go ahead laugh i know its funny , but its not funny for me .

you know , when i first saw that profile , i felt .. really really sad.



i didn't do anything wrong but .. she do something like that to me &

keep adding my friends .



i cried... over & over again.... i couldnt sleep since the day i saw it ..

WHY DID I DO WRONG TO DESERVE THIS ?

they didnt even think bout how i feel before doing it ..

all they thought is .. it would be kinda' fun for them to insult me .

Yeah , fun my ass , i believe in karma (!!)



honestly , i'm alot weaker than how i look like .. i cried .. real bad .. but no1 cares bout me .

i feel like suiciding ...

she posted status like this

" anyone wanna know me? im so desperate and lonely ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhrhhh! "


wth -.-


Just because im dating your ex doesnt mean you can do this right ??

plus , u'r the 1 that introduce him to me ..

What the hell is wrong with your friggin' brain ?



DO YOU THINK IT"S FUN ????

FUCK IT , TRY TO IMAGINE LOOKING AT YOUR OWN PICTURE BEING DREW LIKE THIS ,

THEN U WOULD KNOW HOW SAD I AM !!!!!



1 comment:

  1. She is an inhuman person, she is jealous of ur looks & all u have... thats why she acted like b+++h! & who knows maybe she is da slu+ ;)

    "I" dont know who in their right mind would think that about u....

    ReplyDelete