Thursday, March 11, 2010

date night

i woke up at 8 , on the comp , saw a contest in nuffnang :D

it's about erm "date night "


hm, well it's all started when im inlove with my bestfriend


we tease each other everyday , but when im in trouble or sad , he always try his best to cheer me up (:

one day he finally confessed to me .. along with a bonquet of black rose ,saying this " eventho i know im not really good-looking , im not prince charming , But i do really have the biggest heart to love you & be there 24/7 when u need me " . ofcourse i blushed ^.^ , & i said Yes .. then he was like "I can't promise I won't piss you off, but I do promise to always cheer you up." . So yeah , we went for our first date .


it's like those typical date , Movie , lunch & stuff.. after tht , he wanted to go ice-skating with me ..i told him i really suck at it , he's was like " its okay , im here baby (:"

okay lorh , i followed him to ice-skating , he tied the shoelace for me after tht slowly hold my hands & ice-skate. it was really cold in there .. then he hugged me into his sweater & told me this "remind me to marry you in the future, so that i'll be forced to go everywhere you go" , i melted then we took a picture together for memories . (:


eventho i Reallly hate ice-skating alot , but ice skate with him was the best memory ever (; after ice skate , he asked me whether am i hungry ornot . i told him that im on a diet , then he was like "iloveyou the way you are now , you dont have to diet , even when u'r 200kg i'll still love you cuz u'r my one 1 only " (;


i melted again & again , he's the sweetest guy ever (; i then told him "im think im just a temporary girlfriend " , then he was like " temporary girlfriend , permanet wife iyou . " i teared ... then he's like "stupid wifey , dont cry .. *wipe away my tears* i know forever doesnt exist but i promise you , i'll love you more than anyone else , wifey ".. i melted again & again & said " iloveyou too , hubby .. i really do . No matter where you're at. No matter what you do. Just remember I'm here for you. ALWAYS! " (: (: (; he then kissed my cheek & hug me tightly :D


well eventho , it's just a typical romantic date unlike....................

'poster'
but i do HOPE i 'll win a pair of ticket from nuffnang to watch it in big screen with my boyfie (:

♥♥♥♥♥



No comments:

Post a Comment