Tuesday, April 27, 2010

Bii ,

 bii,
this post is delicate just for you , only. :D 
be happie la ^^

ILOVEYOU 

HAPPY 4MONTH 
ANNIVERSARY ,


(;


♥  you alot alot alot :)

Bii , how long do u think we would last ar?

answer me honestly okay ?

..
.
.
.
.
.i think..

.
.
.
.
.
i think we could last forever (;

really..


Yeah, I’m silly, I’m a dork  & I’m weird, .. but through all those moments, someone will still love me. I am thankful (:

.................................



use your hand to cover the top half of this picture !! :) 
can see ? 
can see ar ?
nyehehehe :D


okay im sorry , its not as sweet as you think :X
;

im sorry......
i dont have the smallest waist & the prettiest face ..
BUT ,


i do have the biggest HEART to love you forever ! (:


I wanna love you , hug you , kiss  you ...
MAKE U ONLY MINE :D



MUAX ; xx


IMISSYOU , REAL BADLY !!!

i want u to be by my side ..
now & Forever ;


.
.
.
.
.
 I REALLLLY DO LURVE YOU ,
my stupidbabypup <3


:D muaxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

2 comments: