Friday, April 23, 2010

contact lens help !!

CONTACT LENS HELP :(

lol, no .. its not that i've problem inserting them in my eyes or whatsoever .....

IT'S
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
I CANT DECIDE WHICH TYPE TO CHOOSE LAAA T___T
*lol wtf


okay la, you ish my reader so YOU help me decide which colour & type u wanted to see me wearing okay ?
 pweaseeeeeeee lah ;( can hor :)


actually , my first choice is DOLLYEYE SERIES 1..
the color is very obvious & nice...
but i guess it looks quite freaky because too obvious d the color :(

&
im pwetty well-aware that my face is abit scary d so i dont really need it to increase my scary-ness ,
orelse all my reader gone T___T

.
.
.

AND then i saw this , 
ADULT SERIES 
hmm, pwetty nice :D
Colour is nice & soft yet obvious worrr :)
But ar , no enlargement at all ..
.
.
.
hmmm, which 1 leh ?

or other designs ,,

BARBIE SERIES 

,

POP.C.LIGHT SERIES


&& many other more but im too lazy to upload picture 
BECAUSE ,
leehuisann my dear friend here got me addicted to Restaurant city (a fb game) 
!!!!!!

lol

pwease pwease pwease help me decide by commenting under this post :)

Tq alot 

.
.
.
 oh , incase u forgotten how i look like...

.
.
.


PLEASE COMMENT LAAAAAA :(

tq tq tq x1000 

2 comments:

  1. Hazel or violet? I luuuvv violet :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. did u try the enlarge before? not everyone is suitable for this. so erm.. buy and try then you will know?

    ReplyDelete