Tuesday, April 20, 2010

MY version of Gatsby deodorant street fair ,

 bored of seeing rock climbing, riding the cow thingy & Gladiator battle at gatsby street fair  ? then yes,u'r at the right place x)




Gatsby deodorant street fair  ?  


Well , uh . yeah.

BUT

I

DIDNT

PLAY

A

SINGLE

GAME


!

.
.
.
.
.
because i was busy shopping . Lmao x)
It's was darn crowded there , && its kinda rare for me to even go BTS .....
that's why i went to shop rather than play games :(
.
.
.
*i kinda regret d now
.
.
.
OH WELL , 
nvm la. at least i can blog about something diffrent && hoping to have lotzz of people coming in  like water :D


#1 : in the car with my dear lilmiss jo ;

reached BTS @ 10.15 , it was sooo damn crowded there 

Lined up for 129322394 hours :O
Got a red-red gatsby shirt , wanted to change it then play games 1..
But in the end , shopping has taken over me >:( oh no ,


#2 , G-RED !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Do not expect a picture of me playing sumo-wrestling or riding the cow-boy thingy okay ?!

:D

changed into Gatsby shirt d , wanted to makan first . 
But all the food shops there very sad looking leh , like want to die want to die -type lol

SO,
we went to nom* at the chicken rice shop .

AFTER a very satisfying lunch ,
we went to shop shop shop shop shoppppu 
......

My dear here bought herself a very awesome-blossom Union jack shirt 
(which i wanted soooo desperately but no my size)
T_____T

NVM NVM NVM ,

im also quite happie since i bought this sexy ♥ ! *points down*
zomg, *whistle*
Was literally NOSEBLEED when i saw those sexyyyy lacey dress there ,
but since i sooo picky , i only bought 1 :(



@ kitschen ,
finish shopping bla-bla-bla , went to mum's shop after that.
&&&&&

ofcourse ,
some camwhore picture to cool down your eyes :)





  

 blablablabla . :D

sorry i cant helped it , lace is too nice ♥ :D


Okay , i know . its boring.
:(

but ,

i got something other people dont have 1 ,
while in my mum's shop , 
I Was bored like shyttttt , 

YEAH , i record a stupid video of me when im bored :(


VIEW pweaseee  



the first two pic credited to pervert vince92



6 comments:

  1. lol...girls being girls..can not resist shopping! :-P

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha. no wonder didn't see you at gatsby. I played the games BUT also went shopping, bought 2 bags Rm25 each...so I guess that's where my Rm50 from nuffnang went to XD

    ReplyDelete
  3. I spot my picture ^^ the 2nd row from the media seat...i mean behind vip seat XD

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wei, green tea girl, that 2 photos from my blog one right. Link credits la, share some traffics with me ma XD

    ReplyDelete
  5. >ohmywtf : HEH :D

    >fiona : lol but atleast u have fun right ?

    >feeq : haha x)

    >vince92 : Credited la pervert :D lol sorry was busy yesterday so forgotten

    >dhiyafaris : ohh , cool (;

    ReplyDelete