Tuesday, April 6, 2010

HAPPIE :)

boo :D im really happie right nao ~ :D
but ar , i feel unhealthy ... because i just ate MCD just now with friends ( to do projects la k)
Needa exercise & diet max nao T_T







#1 , i looks emo but Nicee :D 

main reason why im so overjoyed is because IM EFFIN' INVITED TO PROJECT ALPHA SEASON 2 BLOGGERS' LAUNCH .. with a mini-makeover by rimmel  

which is tomorrow , im so excited :) because its my FIRST ever nuffnang event ! :P


WHOS GOING ???????? :)


#2 , drew this on my table when im bored (= cute no ? :)

#3 , my dirty table with doodles & moi pencilcase :D

oh ya ,
im currently addicted to this. .... i want those REAL BADLY but ..... urgh, it will cost me a bomb cuz its by alexander mcqueen - my Favourite designer ! 


#4 , SMEXY TO THE MAX!!!!!!!!! :D

#5 , SMEXY-NYAAAA :P 

2 comments:

  1. >joan : heh :D yeaps , it looks nice right ? x)

    >baboon tan : heh ! ^^ SEE you there (=

    ReplyDelete