Thursday, April 29, 2010

BRACES #





Honestly,
i've been begging my parents to take me to do braces for like erm, quite awhile already. :/
BUT , obviously they didnt lah, because busy :/

I REALLY WANT TO WEAR BRACES EVENTHO ITS HURTS LIKE @$%^^$##$&%^# !!

lol. i want nice teeth okay -.-
  
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.



YAY! look !!!  its my teeth with colours (: (: (: (: (:

nice ornot ? :D 
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
OKAY , wtf..
THAT isnt my teeth. :(
my teeth where got so nice one ?? summore parents so busy where got time to take me to do .. sighhh T___T
.
.
.
Okay wtf, im gonna show you my teeth for the first time ~!!
.
.
.
.
Dun die from looking*
warn u first lol x)
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

wtf, rabbit teeth :O


LOL.
okay that's the reason why i wanna do BRACES so badly okay T^T
i have fugly rabbit teeth :(

.
.
.
 :(





18 comments:

  1. it is super painful...but whats this little pain for a long lasting beauty :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. i think you'd look cute with it ;)

    -toninkush

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hmmm, don't think they will intro braces to u if rabbit tooth is ur only problem. A surgery is the best.

    ReplyDelete
  4. i did it before.. damn pain! =/

    ReplyDelete
  5. braces is not that painful la..it is more like uncomfortable due to the pressure when they tighten the wire lol..

    ReplyDelete
  6. I got braces in February. It'll be painful for the first two weeks, after that it'd only hurt occasionally. And of course, every time you re-tighten them it'll be painful. But you'll get used to it. ;)

    Oh, and try not to eat anything that you have to chew for the first week. The cement takes a while to fully bond. I got my braces just before Chinese New Year and I ended up going back to the clinic twice to re-glue two brackets.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I could not eat after seeing doctor. PAIN!!!
    But end result worth it. ^_^

    ReplyDelete
  8. I was suppose to get braces wan you know! lol

    ReplyDelete
  9. Were got fugly rabbit teeth? Looks cute ;) Just like Buggs Bunny hehehe

    ReplyDelete
  10. macha, your teeth looks fine la D:
    mine sucks :/

    ReplyDelete
  11. It's not really THATTT painful. Seriously. Maybe first few days but it was okay after awhile. (:

    ReplyDelete
  12. It hurts especially when the doctor just tighten the braces. =) You also need to go to the dentist every month ;)

    ReplyDelete
  13. for those ppl who said GO FOR IT , THANKYUUUUU ALOT ALOT ALOT (:

    haha

    for those ppl who said rabbit tooth is cute...
    YES , cute for now. but when i old , it will looks weird :D haha

    thanks for commenting ! <3

    ReplyDelete
  14. heyy. i did braces too. and somehow mine wasn't as painful as i heard from my other friends who did braces. prolly just uncomfortable during the tightening sessions and after that its all well. (:

    ReplyDelete