Wednesday, April 21, 2010

My Version of Grooming Tips

today , im gonna tell u my secret :D 
a uber super duper awesome secret that's only available at www.greenteacarm.bs.com ~

THE secret that im gonna confess today is - my version of grooming tips :)



i'm gonna share my version of grooming tips with my 1 & only readers ...


*drumsrolls*
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
WANNA KNOW HOW TO GET CLEAN , NICE , DRY & NO ODOUR ARMPITS ?

:D 

actually it's damn easy . 
i got 2 ways lah , 

(a) is for rajin people :)

(b) is for lazyyyyy people [like me !]


(a) FOR RAJIN PPL ;


FIRSTLY ,
while showering , scrub your armpit kao kao till all the dead skins are removed !
SECONDLY ,
stare & camwhore with your cleans & white armpits ! LOL . just kidding 
LEAST BUT NOT LAST ,
spray on my beauty secret products (; (; *will reveal it later*





AS FOR LAZY PEOPLES ,

(b) LAZY PEOPLE , pls pay atention , im not gonna repeat later okay ;D

FIRSTLY 











SECONDLY 

LASTLY 

u only need to spray on my secret products & MAY skip those steps 
.. &&& have clean &white & nice armpits :D
.

.
.
.
as promise , im gonna reveal it ONLY ONCE to all my loyal readers !!!!


.
.
.
.
.
*jeng jeng jeng*

purchase this at any adidas outlet && u'r just 1step away from clean&nice armpits!


:D
NO JOKE OKAY :P


oh ya oh ya ;
i still got something to share !
now , dont say i never share my secret with u okay =D




PROJECT ALPHA SEASON 2 IS FINALLY OUT :)


*must watch , if u dont watch surely regret kao kao*


EP 1





EP2





Ep3





project Alpha Season 2 is presented by Adidas Action 3 and supported by P1 and MAS.

No comments:

Post a Comment