Saturday, September 20, 2008

HOLY SH*T

read this and muntah.
this lady seriously making fun of twilight. it's clickable like.wtf ? nice spelling, girl T.T

l0l.
and this ..
yea i think over time, we'll all grow on robert being edward
and i agree, it's not that robert's a horrible choice, but it could have been better (*cough*gaspard*cough*)

zac efron = edward? wow if that ever happens, the movie's going to be turned into some weird musical


LoL !

and.

If it was a musical, i think i'd go watch it just for the fun of laughing at that fact
i remember a part from HS2 where Zac was singing this one song and it actually looked much funnier than it was serious.

Ah, I hope robert does a good job... he does look pretty good on screen sometimes, but still gaspard will always be edward ^^ (for me at least).

I really hope the movie won't ruin the books, the books were a great fun to read
.

and.

^ I agree about High School Musical. I sincerely think it is the worst movie I have ever watched. I don't understand how it got so big.


u can read MIDNIGHT SUN here , it's clickable

and.

I just don't want Robert to ruin the books. I really don't want to picture him instead of Gaspard.

LoL


and.

1. Robert has a really weird nose.


2. Gaspard was born to have this role

and.


I finally figured out the one good thing about Gaspard not playing Edward in the Twilight. Now when I watch it I'll actually be able to pay attention to what's going on in the movie instead of staring mindlessly at Gaspy's beautiful face. too true :D

and.

it's clickable

..

and.
twilighter ..it's clickable
all those word....are wrote by some ppl. ..
so...NO OFFENSE LA , IF U PREFER ROBBY
(: there's wayy too much link/word.
gonna continue it..tmr (perhaps) ..


Ego Box

No comments:

Post a Comment