Wednesday, September 3, 2008

todayy is a wenesdayy , L0Lx .
sadly , hanna can't eat with us during recess because she puasa (:
after recess was science ..
we tell T0Ns 0f j0ke , did i menti0n it's Sick ? l0lx ..
after that was MATH ..double periods summ0re ..kesian me abit la..
we had 0ur class test or whatever it's called (: m0st 0f the questi0n i 'tembak' ..hehe.
then b.m , we though can g0 library 1 ..in the end , cik aini says it's english week .. l0lx ?
finally school end already ..WEEEE !!
saw my bel0ved k0r , wave at him .yeah..HE R0CKS !! and did i menti0n he's extremely hot too ? WE hate l0ve his glasses ! it's awes0me !!!!!!!!!!
after that ...blablabla..
walked fr0m j0anna's c0ndo to my c0nd0 .. it's tiring >.<
haven makan my lunch yet .. g0ing to buy it fr0m the stall ..



and ...gaspard ulliel is sooooooooooooox10000000 HOT .
yeah, that's my lipstick ! MUAKX !
so ..t00dles !
p/s gaspard ulliel and my kor rocks my w0rld !!!!!!!
>.<

No comments:

Post a Comment