Monday, September 15, 2008


yes yes yes ..i love him *point above* happy ?
he's still my babe and forever will be <3
todayyy (:
we won 1st place for the merdeka doecoration thingy ..yoohoo (:
won hamper and 48 cans of coke ?
it's AWESOME MAN !!!!!
well , actually i tak buat apa-apa bout the deco thingy la :D
i busy finish my sej project ..haihz
busy emo-ing todayy because my friggin' result :/
maths FREE PERIOD .. too bad i 'm emo-ing bout my result , so i cant laugh/joke with them ..i busy sleeping/thinking :/
i keep asking myself ' why i am so good to you while you'r evil to me ?'
after school .. saw sengie .. wanna pour the coke to him 1 ..BUT FAILED :/
i watched a chinese show called 'rolling love' ..OMG !! darn sad la.
i cried like mad ..o ma gawd !!tangyuzhe (forgot how to spell) kena stabbed in the stomach and stuff..he almost dead..O ma gawd ! he's hot .
aiyoo.. bored.bored.bored la
i 'm not sure that i can go weisim's house to do the project larrr.
but i 'm desprate ! :/
what if i dont exist ? will you guy noticed there's something missing ?
will you guy miss my sick joke and crap laugh ? :D
haihx.
no mood to blog liao coz of my friggin' result :/
tmr got chinese exam la..gambateh carmen !


Ego Box

No comments:

Post a Comment