Saturday, November 1, 2008

blame

[insertname]
i just cant believe u told [insertname1]

c a r m ε и и и :/ says:
about what ?

[insertname]
after all the help i gaveu

[insertname]
dont bother crying to me anymore.

....................................................

i was just helping/trying to get you out of problem..but if .. u say i was wrong..then nvm la.
since my help was X apperciate.

i dont want people to hate you.. so yeah .. i tell the truth..but now .. the reward you gave me is just a piece of blame ..
i just donwan ppl to mis-understand you ...but ..since...urgh..nvm.
but i just cant stand that people mis-understand you because of me-not-telling-the-truth.

so i guess..next time..i shouldnt tell the truth and dont save you away from problem , right ?
i 'll just shut my #&^& mouth up and act like nth is happening (:

well .. so now..let me guess.. im a friggin bitch (:

[insertname] :
ya and u SHOULD! shhut ur mouth up and tht stupid [insertname1] uurrghghhh

[insertname] :
u should'nt have even said a word! dammit!! i should have listen to [insertname2]


....so... im...now....a......friggin bitch who needs to shut my #### mouth up , right ?

and yea... u should have listen to [insertname2] .
so i 'll become more problem-free , no more pity-ness inside of me , no more helping other ppl .


so now..i 'll try to become some one who dont have keperimanusiaan (dono how to spell)


so...yeah..call me a bitch .




PEACE and blame-less will never happen in my life .

No comments:

Post a Comment