Wednesday, November 26, 2008

my wonderful sweeettdream :) :)

lolx, once i off the computer .. i couldnt sleep .
i keep hearing footstep , door bang and alot of creepy stuff :D
then i keep calling myself to " not to think anything"

lolx. and guess what is my dream ??
i actually thought it's real... sigh .
i saw gaspard ulliel , *SCREAMSS*
he went in my salon and asked for a haircut .
then my dad told him that im his FAN , so he waved at me and talked to me
*shy shy*
Lols. keep camwhoring and he bought me some sweets :D
how he know that i like sweets ? xDDDDD

then suddenly i feel like pee-ing so i woke up .
i were like " O.O a different dimension ?? i only realize that's a dream -__- "
how i wish it's not a dream :'(

sigh...
Nevermind la.
atleast i 've meet him in my dream , right ?
i 'm satifised de.


^_^ v peace.

No comments:

Post a Comment