Monday, November 24, 2008

result day :/


happie birthday gaspard ulliel . swweettt 24 xD
he's sooo hot,smexy,cute..PERFECT ..
hahaha.


well , yesterday .
was dancing ( to forget bout the result thingy )
the door bell rang . * happily open the door for my parents*
saw my mom is holding some paper and she's staring into it .
i was like " omg , is that my result paper ? "
*quickly snatch it , and hide inside the toilet , crying *
guess what she say ?
" im sooo dissapointed on you , i thought u USED to have great mark for every subject 1 ? why drop like siaoz ? i thought ur b.m damn good 1 , during primary . im sooo dissapointed on u . this is the result for not studying "
then she ignored me and keep scolding me for things i didnt do .
lolx.. few minute later ,
joanna called me.
she's like darn nervous bout the result thing while i busy SAD-ing bout it.
Lol..we talked til midnight ,
til everyone's asleep .
so i have to whisper . HAHA
today ,
woke up and didnt see anyone .
( sadly , they really are mad at me bout my result )
joanna called me and cried .
lol. i comfort her and she feel much better (do you ? )
no mood for anything .

No comments:

Post a Comment