Friday, November 21, 2008

boring day

sometimes i feel like giving up on whatever i planned to do .
because everytime i plan something , that 'thing' guratteed wont happen 1 :D
this friggin' thing happen to me tons of times already.
now , slowly .. i get used to it already .
slowly .. i started to accept the fact that i cant get anything i wish for .
so , i always call myself to [not to think bout stuff that i want it to happen]
but yea , I do have a brain AND IT FRIGGIN' FUNCTIONING WITHOUT ME EVEN NOTICING -.-
so yea , sometimes .. i really hope that my brain will STOP for awhile (except when im sleeping la)

but now .. i got everything ( well most of them ) i want.
thankx to all my awesome frenz and haans , ofcuz (=

Lol..because when im with them . my brain totally blank :D
when my brain blank : extremely blur . blur : dono how to answer :D:D


now i'm starting to accepting my faith , well .. starting to 'control' it .
by thinking the crap can lead whatever good happen :D
so yea.
CARMEN WILL ALWAYS BE HAPPIEE .
:D

No comments:

Post a Comment