Sunday, November 9, 2008

wola

happiieee xD

well , as you can see , im in my very happie mood (:

mom bought vampire knight manga , ouran high school host club dvd .. and stuff stuff.
but yea . got disadvantage 1 la , ofcoz.
well , the violin thingy will delay til december .. but i dont mind ..
(:
changed email -
littlerawr@hotmail.com

yes , the pervious 1 sound like some lala chick :P
so yea , i think littlerawr suits me , coz i always RAWR .
roflmao. dont mind me

so yea , DO ADD ME (:


oh , and gonna change my link too .
coz im sicked of it (:

options 1 - tears of a girl . bs

options 2 - tears of eternity . bs

or maybe

options 3 - eternity tears . bs


which 1 sounds better to you ?

do mind dropping by at my cbox to tell me (:


tomorrow have to carry tons of books to school . lols.
and friday is the LAST DAY OF SCHOOL . sob sob.
anyways , i mind cutting my hair shorter , because it's very yuuki-like (:
seriously , DONT MIND ME (:

No comments:

Post a Comment