Saturday, November 29, 2008

Free McD :/

well . as u cant see my title . YEA , free MCD ( but im sick of it already :S )

dah pakai my heels for the whole day and my legs seem to like it (:
yes , it 's comfortable :D :D

my dad's customer is the person-who-works-for-the-MCD-office thingy la.
so yea . dunno why , she suddenly wanna belanja us ( me and my sis ) mcD
i was kinda shocked . well .. she 've TONS of mcD coupon . 1 friggin whole BOOK ! as thick as k.h textbook :D :D

:/ greattt , i bet i gain 1kg .
mcd , fish n' chip , coke , frenchfries , sweets ( so far , i ate 100 sweets already O.O )
AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH !!
and my grandfather is coming back , he will bring back tons of sweets again .
AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH !!
gonna workout like mad . thankgod i have the fitness phone :D :D
i 'm OBESE !!!!!!!! lol.

NO MORE SWEETS FOR ME !!
ANTI- SWEETS !
lolx (except for chocolate la )
:D

whos going to school on 1th dec to buy books ?
oh man , this thing is giving me headache -.-
drew 2 ugly little thing while stressing xDDD


No comments:

Post a Comment